Quality Work, Responsive Service, and a Commitment to People.
Maintain the highest standards in integrity focusing directly on our customer's needs, be passionate about our business and maintain an immediate sense of urgency to our customers.
4440 Secretary Drive
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46808
Phone . . . . . . 260-483-2112
Toll Free . . . . 877-275-4467
Fax . . . . . . . . 260-478-5339
Ciocca Cleaning & Restoration provides specialty cleaning and restoration services for individuals involved in, or victims of, crime and/or tragedy. Ciocca’s has a group of highly trained cleaning and decontamination technicians that have many years of cleaning, restoration and construction experience. Being exposed to biological and chemical contaminants can pose serious health consequences for occupants, employees, and owners. A failure to properly and safely remove such substances can contribute to unhealthy and even dangerous environments. Our technicians are trained to safely and effectively remove biohazard substances and dispose of them properly according to OSHA and health regulations. Equipped with the necessary safety equipment and cleaning products, our technicians help turn unsafe environments into clean, safe homes and offices.
- Trauma, Medical Facility Sterilization/Disinfecting, Urine & Feces, Vomit, etc…
- Blood borne Pathogens – It is necessary to remove and dispose of bodily fluids, tissue, and other potentially pathogenic substances resulting from accident, trauma, crime, or death. Our trained professionals clean, disinfect and deodorize the structure.
- Sewage Back Up
- Sewage backups and dark water intrusions are more than nasty, smelly deposits – these damages also introduce harmful microorganisms into a structure. Professionals remove the sewage, contaminants, and moisture, and help ensure the structure is properly cleaned, disinfected, and deodorized.
- Ciocca’s provides general vandalism clean up for graffiti removal, etc…
Things you can do while Ciocca’s is en route...
- Stay out of areas that are affected
- Treat all bodily fluids as though they are contaminated
- Call emergency services if there is a life threatening situation
- Do not attempt clean up of any kind
- Do not touch or handle anything that may be contaminated with bodily fluids or biohazard material
- Do not eat, drink, smoke, apply any cosmetics or make up, or handle contact lenses in any of the affected areas
If exposed to any type of harmful waste, OSHA recommends a post-exposure medical evaluation. Please consult your local health department or physician.